Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthday Shout-Out!

Ok, bitches. I'm working my ass off and trying to finish my final project and paper for my class. Mrs. Flax rocked a special birthday today, so please send her some telepathic b-day wishes. We will be partying it up on the East side this weekend. I will need to let loose, so I'll be the one wearing the lampshade. When we were kids, Mrs. Flax and I would make up dance routines in the car. My favorite one was to She's Like the Wind by Patrick Swayze. You gotta love him. Too bad my parents never invested in a video camera. I'm sure I would have some damaging video. This one is for you, Mrs. Flax. Rock on with your hot ass self!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Flaxy! Hey when are you going to finally contact me with your address so I can send your book to you? Or are you too chicken?

Alexandra Bitchford said...

She rarely checks voicemail or email. She's weird like that.

Mrs. Flax said...

Yaay for being old and weird!! I got Oak Ridge Boys' concert tix for my birthday! And a big brown bag! And Iron Man! And a t-shirt that says "Laugh" (but I am going to put a piece of tape above it that says "Don't" and wear it to my party).

And Jessie, I will email you - you actually have my address from a year or so ago, but I am totally resending and claiming my book. I thought you were just teasing me with it. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Flax! Don't do anything too crazy (like trying to breathe underwater), but enjoy yourself!

:)

Anonymous said...

And, by the way Alexandra, aren't you just the sweetest friend!

chocolat lover said...

Happy Birthday Mrs Flax, and enjoy your concert ;o)