Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hard (pun intended) Economic Times

First, I must start this out by saying that I'm addicted to Google. I love searching for anything and everything. For this reason, I have no idea how in the hell I stumbled across homemade sex toys, but I did. Apparently, times are so tough that a man may need to make himself a homemade pocket pussy. I've posted the directions below with a link. I'm assuming that this was just a spoof for the sex website that features it, but I do wonder how many poor souls have burned the tip of their dick on the homemade pocket pussy. You know someone has tried it, and you know that someone has made the water hot and not warm. I do appreciate the fact that all of the steps, especially step 3, are just straight to the point. Are there any crafty guys or gals out there with more creations?

Pocket Pussy
Step 1: Fill balloons with warm water

Get about four or five balloons. Fill them with warm, not hot, water. Tie the ends so water will not squeeze out. This also works with hot water bottles.



Step 2: Roll a pillow put a plastic bag inside

Take a pillow; roll it up like a tube and tie a string around it or even use your belt. Push the warm water balloons into the opening of the pillow tube. Your fleshy warm vagina is almost ready. Take a small plastic kitchen trash can bag. Push it in between the balloons in the pillow. Put some lubricant of your choice inside the plastic bag that is being tightly squeezed by the balloons.



Step 3: Warm, tight, and slippery fake pussy

Get your dick ready. Put the pillow on bed. Put your dick inside this plastic vagina. You will feel the warmth, slipperiness and tightness you only dreamed of.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite home made vaginas involve fruit. Fuckalottamelon. It's so useful plus what if someone like eats it afterwards? That is so win. Or maybe the person who fucked it could eat it.

Anonymous said...

*gag*

chocolat lover said...

you just wonder who is going to try it!

I like Jessies suggestion, that is just so horrible...

T said...

That just seems like to much work...

mindctrl said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm