Thursday, April 23, 2009

Past Pissed Off

I had a shitty day at work. Mr. Vomit is once again at the center of my shitty day. To any new readers out there, Mr. Vomit is a shit-eating dog fucker that I work with, and I'm being nice with that description. Sukie and I work on a project with him, and he basically just doesn't listen to anyone. He's very disorganized, and he fucking forgets everything. The worst thing about him is when something goes wrong, he blames everyone around him. Well, today he blamed me. He drew back a bit of a nub, but the damage was done. He went to imply that I didn't do my job, so I called him a victim. I explained that victims do not take responsibility for their own actions nor do they seek solutions. Instead, they try to push the blame off on others in the hopes that no one will notice that they fucked up royally. He shut up. Once the meeting started to break up, I tried to address him one on one. It went like this.

Me: "Mr. Vomit, I can't read your mind. If you need help with parts of the project, you need to ask me. I prefer to speak to you face-to-face and not get in an email war with you."

Mr. Vomit: "That's fine."

Me: "Clearly, you feel that I have dropped the ball. I would like to talk about this and come up with some solutions that we can both live with."

Mr. Vomit: silence

How the hell do you work with and reason with a fucktard? Seriously? I'm thinking of quitting the project because I would just really prefer to spit in his face and not talk things out. I would also like to punch him directly in his shiny "I get a facial every week" face. I don't really want to quit because I really like the project. There is no hope of him being replaced, so I just feel stuck. What's a girl to do?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Continue to beat off on his face with your mental penis. Dont give up!

Anonymous said...

Ah...group projects. I learned to hate them as a very young child. It was inevitable that you would be paired with a slacker and someone else who thinks they know it all...and somehow, we were supposed to act as a group.

Don't quit the project, by any means. Figure out a way to deal with him, or not, just stick it out.

Jessie's 'mental penis' thing might work...

chocolat lover said...

Just think to yourself "well Im a better person then him".

Like Kelly said projects are annoying when you get teamed with a "dick splash"

Give him enough rope and he will hang himself metaphorically anyway ;o)

Stick with it, and hopefully things will work themselves out ;o)

mindctrl said...

Expect idiocy and your expectations will be met. Expect more than that and you set yourself up for frustration. The world is full of 'em.

You could stab him in the eye with a pencil! :D