Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ask Alex a Question

As you can see from yesterday's post, I have been questioning everything lately. In fact, I have a new list for today. I actually kept some scrap paper with me today and jotted a few down.

1. Why would someone want her armpits to smell like cherries?
2. Why are my panties up my ass?
3. How did I manage to mistake a leg of my panties for the waist? (explains #2)
4. Why do people send you emails that they need to talk, but they never tell you what it's about?
5. Should I be embarrassed that I like to blast Jimmy Buffett on my ride home?
6. Did anyone just see me fall up the stairs?

Ever wonder what my opinion on Prop 8 is? Ever wonder what truly evil things I have done?
If you would like to ask Alex a question, please send an email to alexbitchford@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to know if you would ever just up and leave eastwick and move somwehre better. Why or why not? Support your argument.

just north of Eastwick said...

In regards to #5--one should NEVER be embarrassed to blast Jimmy Buffett in the car or anywhere else, for that matter.