Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Don't Never Do This...

I had to attend a "retreat" for our company this week. I have one more day left, and I can't wait. Where do they find these people? The guy today kept saying things like "Don't never be mean to a customer because you just don't know what they will do." Don't never? Oh, and my favorite was when he went on and on about people's different aspects. What the fuck? I kept looking around me and only a few of my co-workers were puzzled. This frightened me a little. I'm hoping they just weren't paying any attention to the dumb ass. We work for a fairly large company, so why would upper management keep hiring these dip shits? My favorite part was when the guy would come across a word he couldn't pronounce. He would just sort of run it into the next word and talk faster. The funny thing was that he was not only talking about how to be a professional with our customers, but he was also talking about how to present. Dude! You can't spell or speak!

2 comments:

Mrs. Flax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb Smith said...

What an ignorant ass! They are paying this guy to present to y'all?!?! OMG, I've found my calling...I'll take his job. I mean, obviously I can't screw it up any worse than he is, right? LOL

Don't never....sad, really sad!