Monday, August 20, 2007

Wah-wah, I want my milk and cookies

I am super-busy at work right now with this new project--a new project I have taken on only after being TOTALLY screwed over by higher-ups.

So this is gonna be short and simple and to the point.

Apparently, I don't cry enough at work. I'm not sure when crying became the answer to getting what you want in ADULT WORLD, but clearly, this is the case at my company, for if you cry, you shall be given your way. In fact, not ONLY will you get your way, but also, you will likely get a raise and a promotion. Little did I know...I'm gonna have to start carrying an onion to work and getting "so upset" that my boss has to cave in and only give me the projects I want...and then promote me. Hell, if I throw in an abusive, cheating boyfriend and some other domestic shit to cry over, I may be able to take my boss's job in another year. ;-)

Fucked up...that's what it is.

That is all.

2 comments:

Alexandra Bitchford said...

You did get screwed over. I feel for you. Maybe you can join my branch at the company. Our supervisor is a straight shooter and very fair. Even if he doesn't side with you, he always gives you a good explanation as to why. He also takes care of his people when it is bonus time. It would rock to have you over there! Alexandra and Sukie kickin' ass and takin' names.

Queen Bee said...

Sukie, I don't think carrying an onion to work will help unless you have your head so far up your boss' ass that hair dye doesn't penetrate the permanent color the shit has made your hair and eyebrows!