Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mr. Vomit: A Tactless Bitch

I was in a sales meeting today, which is ALWAYS boring. Sukie was in there with me, so it wasn't too bad. Anyway, Mr. Vomit was yapping away and no one was really listening. All of a sudden, he said something that made my ears perk up a little. He started talking about this plaque we have in our department. It's a memorial to a man we had hired, but he died in a terrible car accident shortly after he started. I wasn't there at the time, but I happened to know the man because I was very good friends with his fiancee. So, he starts yapping about how he is going to see if we can have it removed because the guy didn't really work there that long, and he thought it was stupid. Well, I was pissed and a little surprised. Not much, but a little. How can someone be such a shit? I'm guilty of saying stupid things or laughing at things that aren't really appropriate; however, I do this in the privacy of my own home because I wouldn't ever want to hurt someone. I decided to say something. I cleared my throat, and I said, "By the way, that man had a name. It was Kelly. I think he would have really liked working with us. I know a few people who still miss him terribly today." Mr. Vomit is such a dick!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is pretty much equal to taking a grave marker from a newborn infant because it wasnt alive that long. What a pud.

Barb Smith said...

Jessie hit the nail on the head...it is very much like that. Yea, Mr. Vomit IS a dick...and I'd say he's a big dick but since big dicks are pretty much a good thing so I won't say that.

You know what I mean.

Head Bitch in Charge said...

Mr. Vomit is about to step on his own dick. Heartless fuck.