Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bathroom Drama

It happened again. I had more bathroom drama at work today. Again, our stalls are tiny, so please keep this in mind. I was in my stall, and I had on my super nice black dress boots. A woman entered the stall to my left, and she proceeded to get situated. All of a sudden there was a giant cloud of baby powder coming my way. Then... it happened. The baby powder wafted over and settled on the toe of my boot. Yes! The baby powder that had been packed up tight in this woman's vagina ALL DAY LONG landed on my dress boot. While I can appreciate the fact that she was trying to combat the "cod fish panty" odor, I did not appreciate her skank ass coochie powder on my boot. I sort of let out a short scream/gasp/snort. I was disgusted. Then I started shaking my boot around and saying things like "ewww" and "gross." I finally got up and found a paper towel to clean my precious boot with. The woman stayed in her stall. I had to go to the bathroom later in the day, and I could see the trail of baby powder coming out from under her stall. Someone had tracked it out of the stall and into the hand washing area. Gross!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Someone's cooch powder fell on your shoe?

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Yep! Isn't that the most disgusting thing you've ever heard?

Lulu said...

That has got to be the nastiest thing I have heard in a longass time. Fucking sick!

just north of Eastwick said...

Ewwwwwwwww