Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm a Scrooge

Just a Girl recently posted a beautiful story about how she helped a man down on his luck. Me? I'm posting a story about how I threatened to assault a homeless man. Here's what happened. I was shopping for a few things at the store, and I was so excited because they had my fancy mineral water I like. I've had a hard few weeks, so I rewarded myself with a few of the little, fancy glass bottles. I'm leaving the store, and I'm loaded down with groceries. A man is immediately in my face asking me for some money. I told him I didn't have any cash, which was the truth. As I would walk, he would get in front of me and block my path. I freaked out. I yelled at him, and I told him that if he blocked my path again that I would rack him in the balls with my fancy water in a glass bottle. He stepped away. It's official. I'm going to hell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I gotta tell you about the bum at the gas station. The whole time we are pumping gas, he is over talking to his buddy. Then when David gets back in the car to leave, the bum walks over to our car, and once he hits about 5 feet distance, he grows a limp and tossles his hair. Then he stands in front of our car with a sign. No, he didnt say a word. He didnt come up and say "Hi, can you help me," he blocked our car by standing in front of us with a sign. He's a lazy bum, that one.