Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Why Does Baby Jesus Have Jazz Hands?


MySpace Comments - Merry Christmas
MySpace Layouts - Merry Christmas
Free Comments & Graphics


There are several things disturbing about this photo. I will make a list.

1. Doesn't Mary look like Paris Hilton? Hmmm.
2. When did she have time for those super fucking realistic highlights?
3. Why is the bunny humping the lamb?
4. Were there bunnies in the manger?
5. Do bunnies pray?
6.Doesn't Joseph look a bit like Mr. Edwards from Little House on the Prairie?
7. Why in the fuck does baby Jesus have jazz hands?

4 comments:

just north of Eastwick said...

I don't know the answers to any of those questions, but I am LMAO over here!

Sukie Bitchmont said...

Bitch, please. This is what the Christmas season is all about: jazz hands and humping bunnies!

Mrs. Flax said...

I think that he is just happy to show off the fact that he was born with fingers, considering that Paris and Mr. Edwards appear to have only flesh mitts with opposable thumbs. Still, I can't look at that picture without imagining the tune "Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my rag time gal . . . ."

Lulu said...

I'm scared.