Friday, December 21, 2007

Rock 'n' Roll and Politics Don't Mix

I was reading a magazine the other day, and I saw where Ted Nugent had endorsed Mike Huckabee. What is wrong with this picture? Old Ted is known for a song called Wang Dang Sweet Poontang. If it's not godly and conservative to make shit tons of cash off of that song and bang an underage girl while doing so, then I don't know what is. I guess Ted thinks the Democrats will take his guns away. Dumb ass. I also read that Huckabee continues to tell his story of pardoning Keith Richards for a reckless driving incident. Dude, he's not from here. He can't vote for you. Move on. Now, Ric Flair has thrown a little cash at Huckabee. Woo! Now that seems like a man with conservative, godly morals too. I get that people have different beliefs, but why do THESE people seem so hypocritical. If Ted and Ric aren't careful, they will find themselves in the same position as James Hetfield from Metallic. He's big buds with the Bushes, and his ass got detained at the airport for having a "Bin Laden" beard. Suckas!

No comments: