Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dancing Queen

I started a morning routine a few months back because I thought exercise would help my stress levels. It has helped, but I've started to get bored on my same old elliptical machine. I bought some new songs for my Ipod, but that didn't really help to motivate me either. The truth is that I used to LOVE Jazzercise. I would go surround myself with middle-aged ladies in spandex and dance my hour of exercise away. I moved, and there are no Jazzercise places close to me. My favorite part of Jazzercise was step class. I learned how to do all of these crazy-ass routines, and it was fun. I looked like an idiot, but I didn't really care. I've been threatening to buy a step for awhile, but I couldn't find one for less than $50. I think that's crazy! Mr. Bitchford kept trying to get me to purchase one, and this morning he brought one home. I was so excited. I just finished my first workout on my new step, and I think I've already gotten $50 worth of fun out of it. If I'm going to use it, I guess I shouldn't worry about how much it costs. Here's a pic of my new stress reliever.

1 comment:

just north of Eastwick said...

Maybe I should buy a step, too. I do miss Jazzercise....it was so much fun.