Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm so Christian, I named my kid after it!

I know that it's probably wrong that when I saw this on our class reunion site it made me laugh out loud, but it did (just add that to the list of reasons I'm going to hell).

"Well, lets see. First of all, I am a christian. I love the Lord with all my heart. I have been married to my husband Chris since july 2000. Then in June, 2003 God blessed Chris and I with a son. His name is Christian. He attends XXX Christian School. I am a house wife, which I love. It ables me to be fully involved with works for God and to be able to do for my family."

Come on...christian, chris, christian, chris, christian...me thinks she doth praise too much!

Oh--did I mention her name is "Angel." Self-fulfilling prophecy maybe?

5 comments:

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Oh my. I'm speechless.

Mrs. Flax said...

Reminds of one of my favorite cartoons, in which a funny looking little man declares "I'm so adjective, I verb nouns."

Classic.

Lulu said...

Brain Freeze.....that one hurt.

Head Bitch in Charge said...

That just makes me want to puke.

Barb Smith said...

You MUST be shitting me?!?! *rolls eyes and follows you to hell* LOL