Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Well, Shit...

I don't know what to do. I received a shower invitation from The Cougar today. It's a lingerie shower, and it has a dumb ass saying on the front of it. And, it is pink. Here's the confusing part. It doesn't say what size she is. Shouldn't it give me a panty and bra size? Mr. Bitchford wondered if they would just have a catalogue there, and I would have to pick something from it for her. Ahhh! I hate shit like that. I wish I could just send my mom in my place. She loves crap like that...even if she doesn't know the person. The truth is that with the house being hit by lighting, we have a few pricey items to fix this month. The budget is kind of low, so I can't afford anything too expensive for The Cougar. As you could imagine, The Cougar has expensive taste. I hate to be a party pooper, but I think I'm going to send my regrets. What should I do?

P.S.
Just for the record, I googled "panty" because it just didn't look right to me. I wanted to make sure I spelled it correctly. Do NOT do this. You will get things like "Hot Naked 12-year old Asian Girls in Leopard Panty. Oooh." Eww.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Give me a rough estimate of her hips, like is she skinny or bigger, and I will knit you some thongs. I have a wonderful lace pattern for a thong and they only take a few hours to make. Nothing will be better than "My knitwear designer out in California made these for you." Seriously, let me know how much time you have and I will try to rush them. You can call me if you want to, just email me and Ill give you the number.

Sukie Bitchmont said...

That is the best idea ever!

Lulu said...

I freaking hate the word "panty" or "panties". Sorry girls... I wear underwear. Even if they are thongs....they are not panties.