Monday, April 28, 2008

Sisqo Would be Proud

The Cougar's knitted thongs arrived today! They are fabulous and wonderful. In case you were wondering, they are very soft and seem like they would be comfortable. I would highly recommend ordering these for gifts or just as a treat for yourself. I ran by the mail room to see if they had arrived, and I was on my way to a fundraising meeting. There were a ton of old, white men at this meeting. It pleased me to know that I had four hand knit thongs in my bag. At one point, I kept envisioning myself dancing on the boardroom table and throwing the thongs in all of their faces. I found myself humming the following:

"She had dumps like a truck truck truck
Thighs like what what what
Baby move your butt butt butt
Uh I think to sing it again
She had dumps like a truck truck truck
Thighs like what what what
All night long
Let me see that thong"

A girl can dream...

2 comments:

just north of Eastwick said...

That thong tha thong thong thong!

Unknown said...

Youre lucky you got them. My stripper pal almost stole a pair. In fact it looks like I am going to be designing the bottomwear for Club 215.