Thursday, April 17, 2008

Whatever

I hate cookie cutter houses. I hate that they all look the same and have no personality. But mostly, I hate when people I know buy these generic McHouses, send me pictures, and then expect me to comment. What am I supposed to say? Nice house...looks just like the one Sally and Joe bought a month ago--different shade of gray, though. I like your shade of gray better. Wait. Let me guess: 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, formal dining/living, eat-in kitchen, open floor plan, with that God-forsaken "man cave" everyone has to have these days?? What'd I win?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate fucking cookie cutter houses and the people who put them on this Earth. Why would someone pay more money for a 2000 ft2 house on .20 acres and no privacy when they can buy in an established neighborhood?

And yes, I like my shitty public schools that come with older neighborhoods...