Monday, April 21, 2008

I Hate Elizabeth Hasselbeck and The Rest of Those Bitches (Except for Joy Behar)

Sukie has written about her pure hatred of Elizabeth Hasselbeck, and now it is my turn. I should have known better than to have the television on today. I was working from home, and I had it on for background noise. Anyway, The View came on. There she was. Little Miss Stick Up Her Ass Republican. I have friends who are Republicans, and they don't say stupid shit like this dumb bitch does. What's up with that? Republicans, is this really who you want representing your young age demographic? She sucks! I can tell that Barbara Walters secretly wants to slap a bitch. I keep waiting for Joy Behar to do it. Luckily, Sherri Sheperd was out today. Maybe she fell of the Earth over the weekend. She did think it was flat and all. Cindy McCain, John McCain's wife, was sitting in for her. Since I'm being a catty bitch today, I'm going to end this entry with one last nasty remark. Cindy McCain's teeth are jacked up. I think she should go back to smiling with her mouth closed and being silent. She had nothing to contribute to the show today. The end.

No comments: