Monday, August 25, 2008

Bitch Done Gone Crazee!

The Peroxide Queen has done it again. She's marrying the VD King. Who the fuck marries a man you've known for 2 months that has also given you the clap? When she told me, I spewed Diet Coke out of my nose and onto her desk. Then I laughed. Loudly. For a long time. Once I composed myself, I asked to see the ring. See, The Peroxide Queen doesn't love anyone but herself, so I'm thinking she must have gotten a big ole rock. She says, "I don't have one." What? No ring? It's not that I think every woman needs a giant rock, but I was trying to figure out what The Peroxide Queen's angle was. I can't. What the fuck is this guy thinking? She's been married twice before, so I guess the third time is the charm? These people confuse me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, perhaps she doesnt just love herself. Maybe she loves him.

I mean, thinking of the fact that the only one who will have her now that she has an STD is him. What's not to love about that?

See, she doesnt need a ring because her VD is like David's tattoo. No, there is no gold or rock, but there is something permanently burned into his skin that shows his love.

Let me knit her a panty.

Alexandra Bitchford said...

So, would they be like VD panties?

Queen Bee said...

OMG...I just choked on my coffee when I read this post (HACK, HACK)!!! Well, if she marries men after only knowing them 2 months or so, then that accounts for why she's also divorced twice. I predict this marriage lasts 2 years max. On another note, what a sad, sad statement about women who feel they must absolutely have the marriage license in order to be accepted by society (or so they think they'll be accepted!).

Unknown said...

No but there are a few yarns on the market that are naturally antibacterial because they're made for socks. It might be of use to her.

Head Bitch in Charge said...

VD brings losers together.