Friday, August 29, 2008

Don't Need Nothin' But a Good Time

There's an Eastwick festival going on this weekend. All of my peeps are coming into town, and it should be a good time. Sukie and I are going to the Festival of Beer tomorrow. You pay a fee and get to sample a bunch of beer. Mr. Bitchford asked me if the cops were just going to issue me my DUI on the way out. Ha Ha. We started thinking about what we could do at the festival to sober up, but still be entertained. Sukie was looking at the schedule and began to laugh. You will never guess what comes after the Festival of Beer. Hospital bed races! Fuck yeah! The local hospital staff will be racing the beds. This sounds like the perfect Eastwickean activity to sober up to. We will be taking a camera, so you all won't miss any of the action. Stay tuned. ;)

No comments: