Sunday, January 27, 2008

Barack Obama: The Bitches Believe!!!!

Sukie and I had a chance to watch history being made the other night. We went to an Obama rally, and it rocked! I got chills listening to him speak and at one point, he moved me to tears...in a good way. I was sitting there surrounded by people who all believe we need a change and that we can change. There were black, white, Asian, and Latino faces. None of us knew each other, but we were all smiling and screaming. For that one moment, we had all come together for a common cause. I haven't felt like that for the past eight years of the Bush administration. I've felt divided from everyone. I've felt helpless. I've felt defeated. Not anymore! YES WE CAN! Get involved in your political process, ya'll. You don't want to miss out on this.

3 comments:

Barb Smith said...

But tell me...do you trust him? REALLY trust him (or any candidate)? I am so divided on the election this year...all I know for sure is that we can't handle another 4 years under a republican...but I just don't know what I think about Obama...tell me more.

Alexandra Bitchford said...

I love something about each Democratic candidate. I don't care who our party nominates from the three, I will support that candidate. I wouldn't trust any of them with my bank card! ;) Know what I mean?

Unknown said...

Half honky, ALL donkey. David voted for him, but I bet Eastwick is all against him, huh?