Thursday, January 3, 2008

Iowanna Caucus!

Mr. Bitchford and I are ready tonight. We've got a good spread to munch on while we watch the Iowa caucus. I hope our readers are watching this tonight. My predictions are Edwards for the Dems and Huckabee for the Republicans. I don't really have any rhyme or reason for these predictions. It's just what keeps popping into my head. More than likely it will be Obama and Romney, but we'll see. Now I've got to decide who to vote for in our primary. Dennis Kucinich is the candidate who best represents my views, but he has no chance of winning. Now I've got to figure out if I want my vote "to count" or if I want to go with my gut. Hmmm. Is anyone else excited???

2 comments:

Sukie Bitchmont said...

I feel like a total dork, but I am sitting here watching it like it's the Super Bowl! ;-)

Cricky said...

I thought you might like this - http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Hillary-Clinton-Nutcracker/2568425/product.html