Friday, January 4, 2008

Do You Know Your Neighbors?

I think we may have a grow house in our neighborhood. For those of you who do not know, a grow house is when a property is used in the illegal cultivation of marijuana. These people moved in a few months back. There are people coming and going at all hours of the day. No one seems to have a steady schedule. The blinds are ALWAYS closed, and the windows on this particular house happen to be really small and placed higher up on the home. It's a 1960's style house. There is also a dark blue van with no windows. Could this be how they sneak in the seedlings? Hmmm. I remember a few years back that there was a huge problem in Canada with grow houses. I live in a middle class neighborhood, so this would be a good cover. Maybe these people just work odd shifts, and I should stop watching too much Weeds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There was one on the next block that they busted up about six months ago. And it's always the McMansions and million dollar cliffside homes. Boy, if I had a dollar for every pot house that they bust around here, Id be able to buy my own damn pot house. Or at least some pot.

Barb Smith said...

Ever since I started watching "Weeds", I've had the idea that I really should quit work and start my own grow house...hell, they make some serious cash, ya know? LOL