Monday, January 14, 2008

Random thoughts

Who thinks Britney Spears actually cares about those kids?

In light of her recent escapades (4 hours late for latest custody hearing; then turns around and leaves immediately, going to first a church and then a shoe store), I have to wonder if she cares about anything other than just making a big ole scene so she can stay in the media spotlight despite the fact that her career is in the sh*tter. Or she might be really bipolar. Either way, that b*tch needs some serious help.

From the Eastwick News tonight:

"Authorities are searching tonight for a man believed to be wandering through the woods near Old XXX Road near ZZZ in Eastwick with a stick in his head."

Yeah, I wasn't sure I heard that right, either, so I kept listening as the anchor went on to elaborate:

"The man, identified over police scanner traffic as a suspect in an earlier shooting, was said to have fled into the woods. He was described as a man wearing a Harley Davidson jacket with a stick in his head."

A stick in his head? Seriously? How is this even possible? The image in my head is hysterical--just so you know. I guess he'll be hard to miss when he comes out of those woods.

Can you imagine it: some redneck with a gun (Old XXX Road's a little in the boonies) is gonna see him coming outta the woods: "Hey, Lula Mae! Get me ma gun! That man with the stick in his head's out in the pasture by the cows!"

I love this town.

5 comments:

Alexandra Bitchford said...

I had someone tell me she was going to the "jymum" today. It took me awhile, but I realized she meant the gym. She was also sporting some glittery hair and was over 40.

purpleroses said...

I just read this on our paper's website today and found it hilarious. I googled "stick in his head" to see if I could find out anything, such as WHY he had a stick in his head. Besides the newspaper, your blog was the only thing that came up related to the story. The worst part for me was when it said, "wearing a Harley Davidson jacket with a stick in his head", as if the other guy with a stick in his head was wearing a denim jacket. Does it matter what jacket he had on, he HAD A STICK IN HIS HEAD.

Mrs. Flax said...

Well, I'm not one to criticize, I suppose. I drove into work this morning to the dulcet tones of Bonnie Tyler and Corey Hart. What would I say to man with the stick in his head? We need a hero, so never surrender, baby!

This day is going to be a doozy, I can already tell . . .

Sukie Bitchmont said...

Latest update from the paper reports, "It was unclear why the man was reported with to have a stick in his head."
Who didn't ask this question???

Lulu said...

The lack of intelligence of some folks is rather amazing!

Just the other day in Omaha, some jackass ran over an office with his car. While he did this another officer fired off some shots.

The guy was pretty easy to catch when he thought he'd seek medical attention for gun shot wounds. DUH!