Friday, May 4, 2007

Bitches Britches

Did anyone else know such things existed? My dog is "fixed," so I had never heard of such things. Well, I took her to the vet, and I found out that she needed some medication for an upset stomach. I gave her the meds, and then I noticed that her little doggy vagina was leaking. It was gross and bizarre. I got online and looked up her meds. Apparently the meds affect her hormones. This was all starting to make more sense. Off I went in search of bitches britches. Do you know that Eastwick does not have such a thing? Perhaps the Eastwickeans think bitches britches are a sex toy, so they will not sell them. Never fear, though. I found a pair of my underwear (that I don't wear anymore and never will again.) They were cute too. With the help of my wonderful, faithful boyfriend, we fashioned these cute panties into bitches britches. The dog is very ashamed of herself, but my hardwood floors are dry!

4 comments:

Sukie Bitchmont said...

LOL! OMG! I bet NJ is pissed!

Unknown said...

Ok, its disgusting and cute all at once. Thanks for not showing pics, Ive never seen a dog do that and I really dont want to.

Mrs. Flax said...

At least she is not coming to my house tonight. Ahem. No pun intended.

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Do I know you Mrs. Flax?