Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bull...shit!

Umm...if they vote to tax my e-mail, I may revoke my membership in the Democratic party. {Well, I'll at least stomp my feet and scream a bit.}

You know what's bullshit? Shoelaces. This cracks me up...power laces...seriously...where are they? And I forgot all about bow biters... And I love the creation of the word "fucktupple." I think I'm going to start using that one: "I fucktupple-checked it, man. The numbers are right!"


Know what else is bullshit? This woman in line in front of me at the grocery store today. She took a carton of eggs and broke them in half and took them to the register. She only wanted to pay for 6 eggs, not 12. Says the girl at the register, "But we have half-dozens." Says annoying woman, "Not organic ones." Says, register chick, "But you can't just break a carton in half." Says, oragnic egg woman, "why not?" Says register girl, "Because you can't. There's only a price for 12, and then there's just 6 misfit eggs left in the back that no one else will buy." Says organic egg woman, "Well, I guess I'll just go back and get the other 6...but that'll be too much money, so I'll have to put something back. Hmmm..." Says register girl, "What would you like me to take off?" Says organic egg lady, "The milk." Register girl: "The milk?" Organic Egg Lady: "Yeah the milk." Then, before paying, she runs off to get her other freakin' six eggs without paying, so I have to stand there and wait for her to get back (eggs are all the way at the back).


I wanted to throw the extra 6 non-organic eggs at her head. But I was already pissed because I had to ride in the elevator after work with some b*tch on her damn cell phone. And despite the fact that I stared her down and tapped my foot loudly, she didn't think there was a single solitary thing wrong with her having her entire private phone conversation with me present.


And that is bullshit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I use to work at a little produce market, i hated those people. So did everyone in line

Head Bitch in Charge said...

Sukie, you should have punched the bitch in the throat.