Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Working relationships

Why can't women be more like men and not have working relationships? You don't hear men coming home to complain about Joe the gossip whore. I'm thinking only women do this. Well, since it is my gender right, I'm going to complain! I work with a woman who never grew up. She accepts no personal responsibility for her actions at work or in her personal life. I have to listen to her flap her jaws about her personal relationships all day long. When she's not flapping to me, I have to hear her on the phone flapping some more. She cries too! She's the woman who will say she's going to meet you somewhere and then never show. You know the type. You can't count on her for crap! It's an easy fix unless you work with her. Luckily, I don't have to depend on her in order to do my job, but Sukie does. I hate it for Sukie too. Here is an example:

Let's say there is a meeting scheduled. This woman will act like she is coming to the meeting up until five minutes before. Then she gets sick to her stomach and bolts. You would think that upper management would catch on, but no. Apparently if you can lick butt, then you are golden at this place.

Sukie, when are you going to turn some of that anger towards this woman? I think it's about time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, In want to see some anger unleashed. Do tell.