Wednesday, May 2, 2007

How in the hell did I end up in Eastwick?

Growing up, I always thought I would live somewhere glamorous. Maybe a big city. Nope. I'm in Eastwick a.k.a. purgatory. You would think that I would get used to it, but no again. Instead, I met Sukie! You see, there really aren't that many young, professionals in Eastwick, so you can imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon a fellow "sinner". (that's what the Eastwickeans call us) I'll give you an example:

Eastwick has a summer music festival in its downtown area. Vendors serve food, beer, and wine. The Eastwickeans have actually picketed because of the beer and wine sales. Can you believe it??? Well, enough of the bad stuff.

Eastwick also has concrete strip malls and chain restaurants as far as the eye can see. Who the hell am I kidding? Sukie, send some good vibes my way:)

1 comment:

Sukie Bitchmont said...

~~~~Good vibes...good vibes ~~~~