Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What's in Your Goody Drawer?

I recently read a discussion thread about sex toys. It was nice to see that people in Eastwick not only have sex, but they have fun with it. So, here is your assignment: what's in your goody drawer? If you do not have a goody drawer, I highly recommend investing in one. You will never regret it.

Items in my goody drawer:
  • A remote controlled vibrator called The Ram (highly recommend)
  • Cock Rings (nice except for the unfortunate incident on Christmas Eve when I had to go to urgent care)
  • Sparkly, sugary dust (men are visual and like to see you sparkle)
  • Warming gel (can be nice, but do not put directly on sexual organs)
  • Burt's Bees peppermint chap stick (your man or woman will love it if you put this on right before oral sex)
  • Always have fresh batteries
  • Eight inch stripper heels (these are in my goody closet, but I'll save that for another day)

I can't wait to hear what you freaks have in your goody drawers!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stuff keeps getting lost, but someone on the internet sent me some body candy, its a spray that tastes like banana split, and I think the other one is cherry, and theres a lipgloss. Also, a little chap named Sparky the dolphin. Hes waterproof!

mindctrl said...

So, uh, why is it called The Ram? Does it ram via remote control? lol

Oh and the cock ring thing. I'm guessing maybe it came off? Only experience I ever had with one was it broke while putting it on. Haven't tried using one since. Will have to try the chap stick.

Queen Bee said...

My goody drawer has the following:

1. Sexy bras
2. Sexy underwear
3. Boxer shorts with "easy access"

I'm not sure about the Burt's Bees peppermint chapstick. I had oral sex done to me with Altoids, and the Altoids were way too hot (as in burning!).