Monday, May 7, 2007

Over the Shoulder Bolder Holder

It's been four years since I have bought a new bra. I HATE bra shopping, but I ventured out today. I tried on seven bras, and I could take it no longer. I finally settled on a basic, white bra with underwire and smooth cups. It looked ok in the dressing room. I brought it home, and I tried it on again. I looked like I had smuggled two ice cream cones with cherries on top under my shirt. They were like giant NASA rockets ready for take-off. Now, I don't want the droopy boobs. I have seen women who could tuck their boobies into their pants. I also don't want giant cone cups either. What' s a girl to do? Any advice?

5 comments:

Sukie Bitchmont said...

Go to a store that specializes in bras! You may have to leave Eastwick to find one.

san said...

LOL

Mrs. Flax said...

Eastwick probably has a store specializing in boob flattening bandage apparatus, though . . . I am too familiar with the collapsible, or roll up, breast. Got mine courtesy of my kid. My advice? Poke those cherry sundaes out and be proud, they won't be there forever!!

Unknown said...

Maidenform. Mai-den-form.


Maidenform.

Cricky said...

Lane Bryant has the BEST bras ever. I mean I don't know if you are a big girl or not, but if you are, go there, get a bra, it will change your boobs forever. TRUST ME. I never in a million years thought I would wear underwire, now I can't live without it just because they are so comfy.