Thursday, May 10, 2007

Trivia Night!

We were invited out for a night of trivia. I'm only good at the pop culture questions, but Mr. Bitchford is full of useless information. I think that gives us an excellent shot at winning free beer! There will be a mix of men and women, and we have to come up with a name. My suggestion is Balls n' Claws. What do you think? Will people fear us? They better beware because Balls n' Claws is going to represent, yo.

*My friend received urban slang flash cards for her birthday, and I find myself using the slang everywhere. Sorry:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

All the urban slang I know I learned on the internet. I dont get out much. Those cards are the pwnage.

Mrs. Flax said...

So, did you cop mad duckets, or what? Fo' shizzle!!

Sukie Bitchmont said...

I bet you had fun. I can't breathe out of my nose, and my head feels like it might explode. I think I caught some redneck germs at the courthouse.

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Fo'shizzle my nizzle! We left early. The questions were lame as was the rest of the bar. I yelled that everyone was a slack-jawed knuckle dragger, meaning they were idiots. No more trivia at this place.