Thursday, May 3, 2007

Condoms or No Condoms: Can you believe that is still a burning question?

So, I recently heard (through the grapevine) that the local community college in Eastwick does not feel COMFORTABLE handing out condoms. Apparently there was a health fair of sorts and employees were told that NO condoms were to be handed out. WTF people! These are college kids. I can't believe that this is even an issue anymore. I don't know about anyone else, but the sight of a twelve-year-old with a baby makes me more uncomfortable than condoms. Here's a little fact of the day. Eastwick has a high syphilis rate. Gee. I wonder why that could be?


Ahhh, but life is not all bad in Eastwick. You see, Sukie and I are planning to partake of some beer at the local music festival. It looks like rain. Figures.

2 comments:

Sukie Bitchmont said...

I can NOT believe they won't let them distribute condoms!! At a health fair of all things! Teen pregnancy is way cooler than condoms.

Mrs. Flax said...

For a fleeting moment, I thought from the title that someone was burning condoms. Then again, in Eastwick, I would not be surprised!