Wednesday, September 5, 2007

An Eastwickean Dinner

I know some of mine and Sukie's friends are healthy eaters. I'm just curious as to what else all of you eat. I've got my extra calcium, vitamins, and minerals covered tonight. I'm having Baked Cheetos now with added calcium. Gotta have those strong bones, ladies.


I'm washing those healthy Cheetos down with a little vitamin and mineral infused Diet Coke. Ahhh. The vitamin and mineral laden bubbles are tickling my tummy as we speak. What are you guys having for dinner tonight? BTW, Jessie, I apologize for my dinner. I know you are a healthy kind of gal. Maybe I should buy your book...







6 comments:

Unknown said...

You didnt hear this from me BUT hot cheetoes with Squirt poured on them. Try it, I swear.

You certainly COULD buy a copy, since it doesnt just apply to kids and all, its just geared toward parents. ;)

Sukie Bitchmont said...

I had pot roast and a baked potato. Those microwave meals rock--it's like home cooking only not. Thank you, Publix, thank you.

Barb Smith said...

Yum! Sounds like a nice healthy dinner to me. lol (I'm currently scarfing sweet tea with oatmeal raisin cookies...hey, they have oatmeal and raisins, that's healthy, right? LOL)

Mrs. Flax said...

You caught me on a night to be proud of . . . Roasted chicken, steamed veggies (thank you Pictsweet) and rice. Of course I had one of my famous fake sundaes for dessert.

Lulu said...

Hummm.... My healthy dinner? A tortilla with melted cheese. Yup, I went ALL OUT!

Barb Smith said...

I was born and raised in HOPE, ARKANSAS so I've known Bill and all his kinfolks my whole life. He's ALWAYS been very charismatic. Trust me on that one. I ran next to him in a 5K race when I was 16 and dayum, did I have the most monstrous crush on him for years afterward....uh, well..I think I still do, in fact. LOL So yea, you'll have to share him with me. *smile*