Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Suing the Big Man

Ha, ha! I think it's hysterical that Ernie Chambers, Nebraska senator, has sued God. It cracks me up! He claims God is a terrorits, threatening: "widespread death, destruction and terrorization of millions upon millions of the Earth's inhabitants."
How, true!
Of course, the point is that any of us can file a lawsuit against anybody--and it's getting a little crazy. And I agree with him there, too.

Do you think the Associated Press intentionally gave him a halo in the photo for this article???

2 comments:

Barb Smith said...

I personally love it...but then I make my views on religion pretty much out there for all to see and I don't think religion has a place in government in the least, prayer included.

The halo (fan) is a great touch, too. *snicker*

Cricky said...

I had to sit there and stare for a few moments to realize that was a fan.


This guy is my new hero.