Monday, September 10, 2007

What the ???

Have you seen these stories???

Another lovely result courtesy of No Child Left Behind: a little girl strokes, and no one calls 911. Now, she's paralyzed. Anyone still think this "Act" is a good thing for schools? WTF??

The girl whose clothing was unacceptable for flying according to Southwest Airlines. Y'all...seriously. Who was she hurting? Don't hate just 'cause you can dress like that...I can't either, but she can. Let it go. And then on Headline News, Erica Hill had the audacity, after reading several viewer e-mails in support of better dress in airports, to declare, "I wish people would dress better at airports, too. I'm over the track suits, people!" Bitch...I will wear a track suit if I want to. It's called comfort. I ain't wearing a 3 piece suit. Bite me...oh, and go to hell, too.

The girl who was arrested because she gave a cop a burger that was too salty. What? Seriously. You don't have a burglar or a killer or a pedophile to arrest?? Like our criminal justice system doesn't have enough to deal with. Suck it up, big boy. It's salt. Why'd you keep it eating it if it was so bad it made you sick? Huh? Yeah, that's what I thought.

George Bush at APEC in Australia...or was that OPEC in Austria? I'm not sure...is he stupid or senile???

The 1.8 million dollar synagogue seats. WTF?? Reason # 99 I don't do organized religion/church.

2 comments:

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Sounds like your Monday sucked as much as mine.

Unknown said...

the salty burger thing is interesting. First of all, she didnt spit or put pot in it, she spilled salt, which is eatable. Also, if he has such a problem with salt then why is he eating fast food? What was on his fries, did he order them plain? I cant imagine that he did.

Then again, how much salt are we talking here. Like three tablespoons? Because yeah, that was an obvious attempt to ruin his food. But if it was just a whoopsie doodle amount, then the cop was a bastard.