Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Top Ten Things Women in the Workplace Should Know

10. We'll never be truly appreciated for what we bring to the table
9. A wrap dress and strappy sandals can take you far (which is probably what's wrong with #10)
8. Rarely should you trust the other vixens you work with (most will be gossiping about you the second you walk away)
7. Sleep with NO ONE you work with (male or female)
6. Don't let anyone see you refreshing your lipstick (it's all down hill after that)
5. No matter how "safe" it feels, do NOT discuss the different prescriptions you take in order to continuing performing at your shitty job (the other vixens will use it against you)
4. No strapless garments. Need I say more?
3. Go ahead and be brutal. They'll call you a bitch anyway, so you might as well earn that damn title.
2. Be aware that your male higher ups want the problem fixed. They do not want to talk about it. Just fix it and never tell them.
1. Email is forever. Think before you press send. (This tip is for all people in the workplace...and in life)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah...see I couldnt cut it. Thats why I dont work. Good luck to you all.

Barb Smith said...

Much of this explains why I'm having trouble maintaining a job lately. lol Guess I should shop for a wrap dress and strappy sandals, huh? lol

Lulu said...

Ha ha ha! I AM the brutal bitch! And I get called out for it all the time. Sorry, no sugar coating here. Do you damn job so that I don't have to....end of story! ;)

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Are you Sukie's twin, Lulu?