Friday, September 14, 2007

Shitty Dogs and Shitty Neighbors

What's a gal to do? As you all know, I have a dog. Whenever my dog is outside, she is on a leash. I do this for several reasons. I don't want her to run away, and I don't want her to hurt anyone else. So, why do the neighbors let their dogs wander around the neighborhood? There is a beautiful lab that I call "The Old Man". He looks so old, but he is very friendly. Here is the problem. He wanders around in traffic and takes giant dumps in my yard. We have tried to address both of these problems with the neighbor. Every morning before I leave for work, I see old man wandering around in traffic. I go get him, put him in his fenced in yard, and ring the neighbor's doorbell about a gazillon times. I happen to know that he likes to sleep in, so it warms my heart to do this at 7:15 a.m. Mr. Bitchford has started to get his giant shovel to remove the giant dumps from our yard. He then splats them on the neighbor's driveway. You would think that the problems would cease. Nope! So, in honor of my shitty neighbor and his nice, but still shitty dog, here is a cartoon about how I feel.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

My sister's whole neighborhood was like this, only the dogs from all the houses would group and walk around all day. Anyway, one day she was out in her yard, and there were like 27 dogs in the street. A cop came by and honked his horn, and my sister laughed. Next thing she knows, shes got a notice on her door from Animal Control saying they are going to take her dogs away. She owns not one dog. So she said "come get em!" and then the dogs were bye bye.

no more growling rots when I get out of my car holding a baby.

Sukie Bitchmont said...

Some dog owners SUCK!

Head Bitch in Charge said...

Mr.Bitchford is doing the right thing by giving back to the neighbor.