Sunday, September 9, 2007

Good Art

I've always seen those people who can stare at a blob on canvas and ooh and aah over it. As one would imagine, the arts aren't that big here in Eastwick, but there are a few bigger cities close by where it is a big deal. I've always secretly wanted to be one of those people who knew about art and photography. Our blog friend, Jessie, is a photographer. She takes great photos. My sister is a photographer, and so is my good friend Cookie. They all take the most beautiful photos. Mine always end up with a thumb in them or are all blurry. I saw a photo today that made me ooh and aah. I meant it too! It's of a man who is in a local bluegrass band. That's his pet possum. I thought I would share.


2 comments:

Sukie Bitchmont said...

You sure are Posty McPosterton today. ;-)

Alexandra Bitchford said...

I've had to keep my trap shut all weekend! Lots of studying going on in our humble abode. ;)