Thursday, September 6, 2007

Shout Out to Sukie

It's not often that a professional woman can find another professional woman to be friends with. Most of the time this ends in a claw fest. I've been able to work with Sukie more and more lately. It's really nice because there is never any competition with her. She's all about getting the best product to our customers, and she is very efficient when doing this. I never feel like what I share with her will be used against me later. She also always shares her ideas with me and is a great collaborator. She's also not afraid to tell me that something is fucked up, and I need to start over. It's very refreshing. Since I'm one of those weirdos that can never say these things to someone face-to-face, I had to say them here. Thanks Sukie! If you ever try to mention this post to me in person, I will act like I have no idea what you are talking about. ;)

Now, do any of you work with people like this or are they all bitches?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All bitches, every one of em.

Thats not true.

Mostly.

Barb Smith said...

I got fired today so I work with no one.

But they were all bitches...

Come to think of it, that may be why I got fired. Hmmm...might need to think on that a bit. lol

Lulu said...

Every last one....BITCHES!!!

But my best friend and I have a "tell all" relationship. When her head is stuck in her ass, I can tell her....just as she can tell me. We're cool like that.

I work for the most passive man I have ever met. I've met his wife, and I've seen how he submits to her. So really, it was NO surprise to me yesterday....when I was able to tell him to SHUT HIS PIE HOLE without any repercussions!!!!!

Sukie Bitchmont said...

You're not so bad yourself, Bitchford.

Cricky said...

There are only 11 women in my office of 65 total. Of those 11, 2 are not backstabbing bitches towards me. The rest are the cattiest women I have ever met.