Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ah, Sukie, now...

Y'all: I am losing my mind...and my job may go with it.

I've always been...well, bitchy...but people kept saying I'd grow out of it.

I swear, it ain't got nothing to do with being young and hot-tempered because I am getting worse. I used to at least be able to hold my tongue. But my tongue is just on the loose these days. I can't even shut myself up sometimes.

Today, in a meeting, I lunged across the table at a woman...yes, lunged...literally...as in my whole body moved, and Mr. Vomit got all tense and someone else had to leave the room.

Wanna know what Alexandra did? Bitch laughed at me...quietly on the inside while cutting her eyes at me...egging me on.

When I lose my job and can't pay the mortgage, I'm moving in with her. Good thing she likes me.

3 comments:

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Come on over! We've got room. What was I going to do? I know you well enough to leave you alone when you get that way. I wanted to tell the woman that the only reason I wasn't screaming at her was because she was too stupid to get it. I did smile at you, though. It was funny. You know what's even funnier, ya'll? Sukie screamed at me too. She was on today! Everyone looked at me to see what I would do. I just smiled. That's how Sukie rolls...I know she didn't mean it. ;)

Unknown said...

Details or it didnt happen, bitches. I want to know WHY you lunged.

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Basically, the woman made a bigoted comment at our board table. I'll let Sukie elaborate. I think the lunge had to do with Sukie being tired of stupid people.