Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update

I didn't feel like typing much last night, so I thought I would give you an update. Mr. Bitchford works with this woman, and he was coming in from lunch yesterday when she was in the parking lot with another employee. She was on her cell phone. Her mother had been shot, and her mom called her first. It turns out that the woman's grandparents were going through a nasty divorce, and the mother was at the house. The mother's own father killed both of his adult daughters, and then he turned the gun on himself. I don't know if Mr. Bitchford's friend was on the phone when her mother passed or not. The woman didn't have any family she was close to except for her mother and her aunt. I'm actually at a loss for words or actions. I feel like I should do something for her, but I don't know what. If anyone has some good advice or suggestions, please comment. Please keep this woman in your thoughts and/or prayers.

2 comments:

Cricky said...

I'm really sorry I can't offer any advice...I don't think anything you coudl do or say would make her feel any better at this moment. I know when I lose a family member, I just want someone to be there with open ears and a comfy shoulder.

Unknown said...

I honestly dont know what to say, I mean, like JAG said, be there for her.