Friday, November 9, 2007

Forums

I need some advice from my fellow bitches. There are several forums that I waste my time in on a daily basis. I usually just talk to a few people or comment on the less controversial subjects. Once in awhile I'll want to have a little fun and get under someone's skin. I REALLY got under this one Eastwickean's skin, and he got mad and called me an itchy cunt. Hehe! It doesn't make me mad or upset, but I still need some advice. Do you respond with something wonderful and witty or do you leave it alone? My decision was to leave it alone because it didn't really bother me. For those of you who frequent forums, what is your opinion?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to frequent Motherinlawstories.com, but I stopped when I realized how crazy they were. I wasnt just getting called an itchy cunt, they were all like "OMG! CLOSE YOUR BLOG! OUR MOTHERS IN LAW WILL FIND US HERE IF YOU BLOG ABOUT IT!" It did get rather heated, somewhat insulting, there were even people trolling me pretending to be my friend so they could take information back to the group.

Basically, ignore it, and if its a lot of people, just leave the board.

Lulu said...

I'm pretty sure I would have thanked him!!! You obviously hit a sore spot with him...so why let him think he had the upper hand in the end?

Queen Bee said...

If he called you an "itchy cunt", I think you should respond by saying, "You're just mad because you don't have a cunt that can get itchy!" :-D