Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm Addicted to The Hills

Yes, I can admit it. I'm addicted to The Hills. I stay up past my bedtime every Monday, and I wait to see if Heidi will finally pull Lauren's hair weave out. This week featured Heidi's no top lip, scummy boyfriend's sister. She saw Lauren in a bar, and I just knew she was going to throw down, BUT...nope. Damn! Don't even get me started with the spineless Audrina. Girlfriend saw her boyfriend kissing someone else in a bar...right in front of her! Where Sukie and I are from, if you see something like this, bitch will have her hair wrapped around your hand and have her face planted firmly in some gravel. Spineless Audrina decides to leave in the same car with the Jordan Catalano wanna-be (remember him?). She breaks up with him later, but that doesn't really count anymore. To add to my shame, the show ended with a little ditty by Frente. It took me back to my younger days. I then realized that every teeny bopper in town will now be rocking to my blast from the past. The dumbasses won't even realize that it's not new! Why do I watch this again? Is there anyone else out there addicted to The Hills? Please say yes and free me from my shame.

4 comments:

just north of Eastwick said...

Never even heard of it. I sounds....interesting.....

Cricky said...

I am completely addicted to that horrible show. I'm on Team Lauren though....

Audrina should have kicked the My So Called Lifer in the balls...and beat the goth wanna be girl down too.

Alexandra Bitchford said...

Oh, don't get me wrong, JAG, I think Lauren has every right to be pissed. It would still be interesting to see a big 'ole girl fight. Thank you for freeing me from my shame. :)

Sukie Bitchmont said...

Negatory, sister. I stopped after Laguna Beach.