Sunday, November 18, 2007

When the Fuck Did I Get Older?

I've noticed subtle changes in myself over the past year. Mentally, it has been great. I tend to calm down to handle situations rather than immediately starting my tried and true head bobbin' "oh no you didn't" finger pointing technique of my early 20's. Don't get me wrong. I still get pissed. I might call Sukie up and have a good bitch session, and then I'll calm my ass down and fix my situation. Physically, the changes have been not so great. First of all, why the hell do your hips have to expand with age? Come on! Why can't your boobs just get bigger and perkier? Mr. Bitchford caught me in the mirror Friday morning with nothing on and my arms over my head. After he smiled (at least he still enjoys the view), he asked what I was doing. I told him that if I lift my arms above my head that my breasts look like those of a 25 year old. If I lower my arms, well...you see where I'm going with this. So, my knees creak a little more when I'm going up steps, and I'm starting to see faint lines around my eyes, but at least I still have my brain! Who am I kidding? This sucks!

2 comments:

just north of Eastwick said...

Honey, you've got it lucky. Just imagine what your boobs would be like if you ever have a child. Tube socks filled with sand is a good comparison.

Lulu said...

Ditto to all of that...PLUS, I've got the frown lines. Maybe this is a sign that I frown too much? Or maybe people just need to stop pissing me off!