Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Bitch Done Changed Her Mind

I just caught a snippet of Duane "Dog" Chapman on Fox News. Dumb ass! Complete and total blubbering, stupid, greedy dumb ass. Here are a few things he said. "If I could kill myself and be forgiven, then I would." Really? What the fuck ever. I don't believe that. Here's another. "I thought I was cool enough in the black community to be able to use that word brother to brother." Ummm...last time I checked this guy was not black. Hmmm. I will still miss his lovely wife Beth teetering around on her stripper heels.

2 comments:

Queen Bee said...

He's trying to justify his comments on Larry King tonight. I guess he figures if he says he's sorry enough for an hour, A&E will put him back on the air.

Head Bitch in Charge said...

He said a word that we have all said, but he got caught. He should be a man and say that he meant it at the time. His son and girlfriend are also greedy morons.